Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Dwarf House


Hello blog world!  On this day I suppose I’m beginning my blog Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.  Why that name you ask?  Well for two reasons, for one ohmylanta.blogspot was taken and anyone who knows me knows I ALWAYS say, “Oh mylanta!”.  Secondly, I live on the Disney Streets.  All of the streets in our neighborhood are named after something that has to do with Disney.  There are wonderful street names like Cinderella, Pinocchio, Snow White and then there is my street name… Dwarf Circle, hence thedwarfhouse.blogspot.com. 


I moved into the house recently with my husband and this is the first home I have ever owned!  Exciting right?!  Maybe if I didn’t buy a total fixer upper… I’m talking new floors, paint, new doors, 2 bathroom remodels, kitchen remodel so pretty much the whole shebang!  It has definitely been a labor of love and I’m so blessed to have such a handy husband, he has really saved us a lot of money by being able to do a lot of the projects himself.  The house is not 100% yet (will that day ever come?!) but as soon as it is I will be posting before and after photos.  But for now I will leave you a picture of our family minus Raider and Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment