Monday, July 30, 2012

South Bound 35

Going down to Austin or anywhere in the hill country is one of my favorite things to do.  Especially when I get to visit my best friend, her husband and other college friends.  We began Friday with a night out downtown then headed to the lake Saturday morning. 


Kate, Nicole and myself

Our fearless Captain

My handsome husband


Nicole, AKA: Nickerdoodle, Coley, Coley Bear and I'm sure there are a few other names her husband has for her that I can not mention here... ;)

Me looking a little cra cra




The next day we were all full of sunburns and bruises but managed to make it out to brunch before we left back to Dallas.  For some reason I did not partake in any drinking.  Might need to go to the doctor to get myself checked out...


Oh and did I tell you Nicole got bangs!!!! ;)
Such a pretty lady.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of starting a blog, written from the perspective of my bangs. I'll call it "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". Their first post would be about the importance of protecting my newly exposed scalp area from the sun.

    ReplyDelete